- A transcript of results is a record of your course unit marks. It also confirms your dates of attendance and award details (if applicable) and is printed on College headed paper.
- A transcript will contain information about one degree programme only. If you require transcripts for more than one programme, please request these separately.
- We cannot provide transcripts for research courses, except to show those courses taken from the Research Skills Programme. For confirmation of attendance and award, please request a certifying letter.
- Occasionally we do not have enough information on record to produce a transcript, particularly if you were registered before 1990. In most circumstances, we would be able to provide a certifying letter instead. If you have concerns over this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SIGNED AND SEALED ENVELOPES – If you require a signed and sealed envelope for your transcript, please ensure that you add this to your basket.
- POSTAGE TO THE UK - Documents to be delivered to UK addresses will be sent by Royal Mail's 2nd class service. If you would prefer to collect your order, please email email@example.com as soon as you have made your order.
- POSTAGE ABROAD - Documents to be delivered abroad will be sent by Royal Mail's Airmail service. If you would prefer for your documents to be sent by courier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you have made your order for collection details. Please note that it will be your responsibility to arrange the courier collection and delivery.
- TURNAROUND TIME - The standard turnaround time for document orders is 5 - 10 working days. This extends to 10 - 20 working days from March - July. Please note that we process orders on a strictly first come, first served basis and are not able to give urgent orders preferential treatment.