The 22nd QRA Postgraduate Symposium is taking place this year at Royal Holloway University of London in Egham, Surrey. This always proves to be a fascinating and hugely beneficial event for everyone involved, bringing together postgraduate Quaternary scientists from across the country to share and discuss their work in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Monday 11th September – Wednesday 13th September 2017
The conference will combine:
- Key note lectures
- Student presentations
- Poster sessions
- An afternoon of talks and behind the scenes tours at the Natural History Museum, London
- Welcome wine reception, BBQ and conference dinner
Visit the website for further details: http://qrapg17.strikingly.com/
Ticket Options available: (QRA member and Non QRA Member Rates)
1. Registration Fee Only:
- Conference registration fee includes conference entry, tea, coffee lunch on Tuesday, wine reception and Monday evening BBQ.
2. Registration Fee and Conference Dinner:
- The conference dinner will this year be hosted at Prezzo in Egham, on the evening of Tuesday 12th September.
- The conference dinner includes three courses from a set menu. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available. Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately. Menu https://goo.gl/RHbLia
3. Registration Fee and Accommodation:
- On-campus accommodation is available for the two nights of Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th September in Royal Holloway’s grade 1 listed, Victorian Founder’s Building
- Accommodation includes a single room with shared bathrooms, for the two nights of Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th September. Breakfast is included. For specific accommodation requirements, please contact email@example.com
4. Registration Fee, Dinner and Accommodation:
- Includes all of above, Registration Fee, Dinner and Accommodation