Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

HouseSearch fees

Student Accommodation is pleased to welcome landlords to advertise their properties for let via our online private sector web-service, HouseSearch. The HouseSearch website, provided by studentpad, is means for landlords to advertise properties and rooms to students of Royal Holloway; click here for further information on the service offered.