Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Royal Holloway Replacement Certificate

Royal Holloway Replacement Certificate



Please DO NOT order this product if you were awarded a Bachelors, Masters or MPhil/PhD degree. See note below on how to order directly from the University of London.


Detailed Description

This product is only available for those who were awarded one of the following:

Certificate of Higher Education

University Foundation Programme

Graduate Diploma

Postgraduate Diploma

If you were awarded one of the above, please order your replacement certificate here by clicking the above add to basket button.


If you were awarded a degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master and MPhil/PhD programmes), your certificate is produced by the University of London. To order a replacement please contact the Diploma Production Office directly - [email protected] / tel: 0207 862 8303.


For further details please visit our website